Refrigerant leakage from air conditioning systems causes damage to the environment. To minimize losses during operation and maintenance, the new generation of MAHLE AfterMarket A / C service installations not only has the function of automatic leak testing, but also available with special connecting couplings that completely eliminate the risk of refrigerant leakage. In addition, MAHLE AfterMarket refrigerant analyzers recognize all the common types of refrigerants, which makes it possible to process them by type.
E3 technology in MAHLE A / C service blocks is based on three components.
• Thanks to the patented E3-Fill process, the climate control system can be filled independently of the car and ambient temperature.
• E3-PUMP — the process of internal cleaning of the vacuum pump — allows to increase oil replacement intervals of 10 times, up to 1000 hours of operation. This eliminates the annual replacement of oil, and therefore reduces the duration of each annual service, and with it and expenses.
• Thanks to the third component, the patented E3-Connect couplings, the refrigerant of hoses and service couplings can be completely restored.
Convenience for mechanics
With the last generation of the A / C MAHLE Aftermarket service units, not only protects the environment, but also expands the range to connect to the workshop: using the smartphone application, the workshop specialists can view the workflow and the state of the block and automatically order the service when necessary.
• The ASA interface on the device and the integration of the device in the workshop network ensure fast data exchange.
• Large touch screen, which is standard for all devices, provides a continuous display of all information and programmed procedures, as well as the current state.
• Quick start can be started at any time.
• The car maintenance technician can continue to work until the automatic software update is performed in the background via Wi-Fi.
• Possible leaks in the air conditioning system are quickly detected using nitrogen or gas generators through a direct connection with air conditioning.
• To save time, devices can be serviced remotely via Wi-Fi: thus, workshops can get fast support directly on the device.